I’ve just had an x-ray and am waiting to see the consultant. I will have spent the whole morning in the hospital but at least it’s an efficient use of my time if the consultation and x-ray all take place on the same day. If the man is right, and he suspects a torn cartilage in my right knee, I’ll have to make sure the keyhole surgery he talked about doesn’t take place until after the windsurfing trip in October!
Thankfully, as this is the NHS, it will most likely be months rather than weeks to wait. I need to know of I can strap it somehow for windsurfing.
I am seeing Otherphil and Dan this evening about the trip in October. Time for Otherphil to have a go at me for growing old. He will be pleased.